Friday, October 14, 2011

This is my layout I did with the new kit called Sassy Sisters from Elker W Designs found here.  I also used a template from Connie Prince. Elker has some other sweet kits at her store too!  You can count on quality kits when you buy from her.  They are always adorable too! 
This new kit from Sugar Pie Scraps is good for ANY scrapper!  It's a kit called  This is Why I Scrap!
You can find that sweet kit here.  It was fun getting my journaling put together for this one!  Afterall, I spend a lot of time scrapping, but saying WHY I do it was a challenge.  Here is the layout I did with this kit and a template from BellaGypsy.


 Jen C Designs also released a really cute kit today.   It's called Look Woos Having a Birthday and can be found here.  This is what it looks like:  Isn't it just darling?  Take a look at the cute owls!!  I love the banner too!
I made this layout with Jen's cute kit!  We recently visited Breckenridge, which is in the mountains outside of Denver Colorado.  Three of my four grown children, and 10 of our 14 grandchildren were able to get together there!  We had such a good time together--and it was the first time this many of the grandchildren were together at the same time.  We came from three states--California, Kansas, and Colorado!  Since the kids married and moved from our state, it's been very difficult to find time when everybody could meet someplace!  I'm thankful for this time together, and hope next time, that all four of the kids and by then we'll have 15 grandchildren, so I also hope all of them can meet together and share in the fun!!  While we were there, since nobody is around anybody else for birthdays, we had an UNBIRTHDAY for everybody!  We had cake and ice cream, and of course presents!  We had such fun!  Here is the layout I made so I can remember all of those fun moments together.

Oh, I also used one of Jen's Blended templates that you can find here.  If you haven't tried any blended templates, I suggest  you do because they are lots of fun!

That is all for today--Thanks so much for stopping by, and May God Bless you and yours! 

No comments: