Friday, October 07, 2011

I'm so excited about the kit I have to share today!  Miss Mis and Modern June did a great collab called Super Pow!  It is a really sweet kit, especially if your little one is into super figures!  When I first looked at the kit, that was what I saw, but as I opened up the elements, I was struck at just how versatile the kit really is!  The alphabets are just great, and I LOVED the cute flowers too!!   You can find this exclusively at Scrapable.  This is one you aren't going to want to miss!!
Here is the layout I did with this cute kit!  It documents my daughter Becky's leap into the business world with the release of her first game!  She's made dozens and dozens of super games, but this is the first one that has been picked up and published!!  You can find Knock Your Blocks Off at Amazon and other fine retailers! You go girl!! 

What a fun day this is!!  I hope you enjoy all the days that God gives to you!!  May God Bless you!
and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

cute:):):)!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is a different kind of news and it is pretty cool! Congrats.