Monday, October 03, 2011

I missed posting about a new kit from Sugar Pie Scraps.  It was actually released in late September!  Better late than never though right?  The kit is so cute--I love the rich colors and wonderful elements!  It has lots of cute stars, and stacked stars too!  The bundle has stacked papers and beautiful clustered frames!  I love the word art!  The alphabet is also fun, and I'm sure I'll use it over and over again!

Here is the kit preview and the store link:
and here is my layout!  Sarah is so cute--she reminded me of playing hide and seek with my kids when they were little!  They almost always hid in the same spots!  Sarah chooses the same animal to be when we play Guess Who!!
Silly Sarah!  :)  She is such a joy.  Thanks for stopping in today!!  May God Bless you!

No comments: