Friday, October 21, 2011

Good morning!  I have several layouts and kits to share with you today!  I better get started!
I don't know if you knew or not, but Luv Ewe Designs recently opened her store at Gingerscraps!   She's back at designing, and came up with a cute kit for you this week called Now Showing.  It's really a sweet kit, and I'm so happy to see her back in the designing world!  Here is a preview of her cute kit:

When we were in the mountains of Colorado recently, my family had a family reunion.  It was loads of fun, and I loved seeing my girls together!!  They all haven't been together in many years.  They all picked up from when they left off several years ago though, and enjoyed each other's company!!  Debbie has always been the trickster--and this meeting showed that she hasn't changed much over the years.  When she was small, we played a game called Can't Stop--and she never could.  Dad and I took the game with us--just for old time sake, and just like when she was small, she still couldn't stop!!  This time she gave her oldest daughter Ashlyn instructions on how to play the game!!  The chip didn't fall too far from the old block!!  Neither one of them could stop!!  I made this layout of Debbie and her "Can't Stop face!"
 Another kit I want to share with you today is from Jen C designs!  She is such a great designer, and I always love the kits she releases.  I feel so privileged to be a part of her CT!!  The kit is called Divalicious and can be found in all of her stores, but here is her link to Funky.  Here is a preview:
and the layout I did with it!
 Isn't Abby adorable up on that horse?  She really loves the horses!!  She's hoping to continue her lessons again next summer!!
Still another kit I want to share.  This one is from Marie H Designs and it is called Country Boy!
  

She also released a new set of Templates today called Passion Volume 2.
 I used these two kits to make this layout:
 Aren't my grandsons so cute too?  Amy has a hard time getting all three of them looking good in the same photo.  Noah even donned a paper bag, but being their grandma, I think they are adorable no matter which one is acting silly!!
Twin Mom Scraps also has a new release today!  It's called Got Veggies?
 and I had fun making this layout of our stop off in Frisco, Colorado on our recent trip!!
 Sugar Pie Scraps also released a set of great templates today!  They are called Scrap Like Crystal Volume 2 because they were inspired by actual layouts that were made by Crystal!  Imagine that!  You can find them here:
And I made this layout of my granddaughter Abby.  She amazes me every day with how much she enjoys learning about new things!
 although the kit I used isn't a new kit, it's called So Silly, and it is a very versatile kit, as I've used it several times!  You can find it at Gingerscraps.
Miss Mis also released a cute kit today.  It's a Halloween kit called Bewitched.  Here is the preview-
and my layout shows my little grandsons last year all dressed up for Halloween!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate any comments.  May God bless you all!



No comments: