Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Last night my son and his family came over for dinner.  We had an enjoyable family time together!  I can't believe how much the kids have grown this summer!  My grandson is almost as tall as my husband now.  The baby will be two in December, and he's running all over the place.  Hopie remains petite and as cute as a bug!!  She'll be five soon, and thinks she's so big!!  And Hannah is getting ready for her senior year of high school to start next week!!  They are all so beautiful and sweet!!  Poor Andrew, though, looked like he'd been in a fight!  Apparently he walked into a swing at Sunday School on Sunday!  He has a black eye, and a bumped up head from another mishap!!  I remember those days with my own children!!  The children want to be independent but it takes bumps and bruises to achieve that at times!!  Learning is hard.

I have a few layouts to share today, but I'm going to do it in batches!!  I'll start out with a kit from Misty O'Brien.  I'm happy to be guesting for her in September.  I used a kit called Tweet Tweet (one of my favorites because it has some BIRDS in it!) and a new kit called Little Bits for this layout of my sweet Noah.

Here is a preview of the Little Bits kit:



I used the September Build a kit for the following two layout!  I used a Tiffany Tillman template for Molly's layout, and a template from Jen C. Designs  for the Silly Faces layout! 
 

The next two layouts were done with the cute new kit by Modern June called Tooth Cute!  It's a tooth care kit, with elements like toothbrushes, tooth paste, and even a tooth fairy!  I love it!!
Anyhow, for this week, you can find it at Scrapable for 20% off!!  Tooth Cute 
Be sure grab it while it's on sale!!

I did a theme specific layout and another layout to show you don't have to do a TOOTH layout with this fun kit!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments: