Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've been busy scrapping!  I only have TWO layouts to share today, but tomorrow I'll have a lot more--Tomorrow is release day for a few of my designers!  One of the layouts I'm sharing today is of my granddaughter's birthday party.  She just turned 5, and she's adorable (of course!)  She gave her mom strict instructions about her party.  She wanted Chicken on the bone (chicken legs) and a two tiered cake!  Gina, of course, obliged!  The cake was adorable!  She had little pet pals on the top for decorations.  Hopie loved it!!

I used a sweet kit called Birthday Wishes from Laurie's Scraps that you can find here:  Birthday Wishes
and also a freebie template from Jennilyn called Rainbow Road.
The other layout I have to share is of when we visited Colorado in October of 2006!  We were so surprised with the amount of snow we had while there!  It was great fun, and we all had a great time playing in the snow.  I used the fun winter kit from Misty O"Brien called  Let it Snowflake that you can find here:
http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/product.php?productid=22777&cat=0&page=1
and the matching Alphabet that you can find here:  http://funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/product.php?productid=22779&cat=0&page=1
and a template by Beth Swann
That is all I have to share today! Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you'll come back soon.

No comments: