Friday, September 03, 2010

The Labor Day weekend is upon us!  The schools that haven't started already, will be underway in the next week or so.  Before we know it, Fall will be here officially.  When I was younger, I thought fall arrived when school started.  I wasn't too far off the mark because I lived in Michigan then, and summer officially came to an end on Labor Day weekend!  I remember white shoes were only worn from Memorial day through Labor Day.  Now I just wear whatever I want whenever I want.  My poor mother tried so hard.
I have a few layouts to share today!
I love this series of photos we took of our grandson Micah when he was so little! Now he's a big boy of almost 7 years old!!  He loved the Engineer hats!!  and he still does. 
I used the kit Denim Fun by NBK Designs that you can find here:  Denim Fun

Next comes my layout about CHOCOLATE!!  Earl and I took the boys to the City Park for an Easter Egg hunt.  They used those plastic eggs, and when the hunt was finished, we handed them in, and the park workers gave the kids some candy.  I think Noah liked the eggs he found and wasn't too happy about trading them in!  But he did it anyhow.
Charmaine (Wyld Web Designs) is participating in a designers contest, and she came up with this cute new kit!   You can find the kit at Gingerscraps.net--Chocolate Bliss kit here.
 And she had another kit that came out today also!  That girl has been pretty busy!!  I used a template from Tiffany Tillman for this one.  These photos were taken last December.  Jacob was so little then!! Now he's almost a year old, and quite the chunk!!  This kit is called Defying Gravity, and can be found here:
Defying Gravity

Another one for today is a layout I made with a new kit by Marshmella Designs called Secrets.  It was perfect for these cute photos of the boys!  They are such cute little brothers!!  :)  You can find the kit here:  Secrets Kit


My last layout is one I just finished.  I used a collab kit from Plain Digital Wrapper called Summer Luvin for the layout, and you can only find it at Plain Digital Wrapper!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments: