Sunday, June 27, 2010

Marshmella Designs released the cutest kit this week!  I love it!!  So far, it is only here:  Marshmella Designs, but may be released at other stores soon.  It is called RIGHT HERE.  I had to use it with these cute photos of Jacob that Amy gave me before she left for Tennessee.  She had taken the photos while she waited for Scott to arrive at LAX from his moving trip in the truck.  Amy picked him and his buddy up at the airport.  The sun was just beginning to set, and the shadows were perfect for her to snap a bunch of photos of our boy.  I love them all!!  I especially love the first photo!  Look at his gorgeous eye lashes!!  What a beautiful baby!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Gorgeous layout! Love how you used the kit! Also love where you placed the 3 photos! Fantastic!