Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow. Lots has happened since I posted last!!  Amy and her family should be arriving in Tennessee late tonight.  I miss them so much already!!  I loved having them here for the week before they left.  The kids are so much fun.  Jacob is getting so big so fast.  He won't remember California let alone Grandma and Grandpa!  I pray they enjoy their new home and new state. 

Since I've posted,  I've been accepted as a CT member at the PlainDigitalWrapper site!  It seems like a fun site, although I haven't had much time yet to get acquainted.  After Amy and the family left, I've been busy trying to catch up on layouts for the various Creative Teams I'm on!  I look forward to getting to know everybody there.  Digital Scrappers are so friendly (well, that is NOT limited to digital scrappers!!)  I've found scrappers in general very friendly and helpful to each other!   I'm amazed at the talent in the scrapbook world!

My layouts that I have to share tonight are from designers at the PlainDigitalWrapper site.  One of the layouts is titled Trains!  You all know my husband is a model train enthusiast, and he fostered that love with the Bird boys while they were here.  It didn't take much fostering at all.  In fact, the love of trains may be inborn in little boys!  I used a kit called Boys Will Be Boys by Southern Creek Designs for the Train layout.  Besides the kit, I also used a blog freebie template.  You can find the kit here:  Boys Will Be Boys

The other two layouts were also made with a kit from Southern Cree Designs.  This kit is called Gone Fishin.
One layout is entitled Camp Here and the other one is entitled Sailing.  I used a Tiffany Tillman template for the Sailing layout!  Thanks so much for looking!!

1 comment:

wej said...

nice :)