Friday, June 04, 2010

 If you are looking for the blog hop, please see the June 3rd post!  :)  Thanks!

I have a couple of layouts to share today--both of them are from the new kit by Graham Like the Cracker and Ellie Lash.  The kit is called Island Cruising, and it is just adorable!  You can find the kit here:  http://scrapmatters.com/shop/product.php?productid=4982&cat=192&page=1
I made two layouts--and I'm not sure which one I like the best!  I used templates with both of them--one from Renee Pearson's new class "25 days of Summer Templates" and the other one from a freebie blog template called IB sketch 48.  I used some of the same photos--of Debbie's family in the San Diego Bay!
Doesn't it look glorious?  I had to be a perfect day--look at that beautiful clear blue sky.

So which one do YOU like best??  The first layout  is using the template from Renee Pearson, and the bottom layout is the IB Sketch 48.  I love templates!!  The waves are part of the scrap kit!  Aren't they just the best??

No comments: