Thursday, June 10, 2010

I found a great new kit at digiscrapbookingmania from Just Jaimee called Just for Becky-Sugar and Spice!  It is so cute--all pink and "girly" looking.  I've been having fun making layouts with it!  You can find the kit here:
http://scrapbookingmania.com/store/Just-Jaimee-Just-For-Becky-Sugar-and-Spice-Full-Kit-Digital-Girl-Kit-PU-S4H.html   I'm trying hard to keep my mind off of Amy and Scott's move, so this kit has kept me busy.  

Speaking of moving, Amy says everything is going to fit in their moving truck.  She says the packing is going well too.  They are filling up the truck right now!  Some of Scott's friends showed up to help them pack up the truck, then tomorrow, they will be coming here.  Scott leaves here Saturday with a friend to help drive the truck straight through to Tennessee.  After they unpack the truck at that end, they'll fly back to California.  Next Friday the family will pack up the car and start on their journey.

I used templates with all the layouts I'm going to share.   I used a template by Connie Prince on the Beach Girls layout.  Modern June supplied the template for the Fun in the Box layout, and a Tiffany Tillman template for the Sugar and Spice layout.  Thanks for looking!!

No comments: