Friday, June 25, 2010

Wow, another post this week!  :)  I have some more layouts to share--hopefully I'll catch up one of these days! haha!  One of the galleries I've posted a lot of my layouts to went down a few weeks ago, and we were told "it was only temporary" while they changed servers.  Well, the gallery is back up, but all my layouts are still gone.  I'm so disappointed!!  That is another reason I'd like them here too!!  :)

I have two layouts to share from a new kit by Marshmella Designs.  I used her new kit called Teen Scene, and it is currently at godigitalscrapbooking.com.  I made layouts of Adam and of Jacob--who are the oldest grandson and the youngest grandson!  They are both such great boys.  Adam is getting so tall and is such a sweetie!!  And Jacob is 8.5 months old now, and is quite chunky!!  And that SMILE is simply gorgeous!!  I swear that when he was visiting, he told me "I LOVE YOU."  If Amy hadn't heard it at the same time, I'm sure she'd think I was nuts, but she was there and can attest to it!!



The other layout I have to share is another layout of Jacob--but I used the same photo!  (I love that photo!)  I took that photo in the front yard when they were visiting a couple of weeks ago.  The other boys were playing in the sprinklers, and Amy was trying to keep Jacob entertained, so she was putting him over her head, and having him fly.  The sun was just right right in the sky, and I snapped this photo and caught his cute little smile.  It was such a fun day!!  I made the next layout with a kit by DayBreak Scraps Designs called Happy Go Lucky.  I also used a template by Tiffany Tillman for this layout.  Oh, which reminds me--I just finished up a class with Tiffany Tillman this morning--25 days of Summer Templates--(did I say I love templates?)  It was a fun class, and I learned more about PSE actually, then just working with templates!  The more I learn about that program, the more I love it!!
Anyhow, here is the other layout. 

Thanks so much for looking! 

No comments: