Saturday, July 03, 2010

Wow, my Blogger isn't working!  It wouldn't let me post for a few days, and today I had to work around a bug to get to post today!  I had to publish a blank post, then go edit it--I hope they get this fixed soon!! 
Today I have some layouts to share from a kit by DaybreakScraps Designs called Petals and Wings.  It was released at Funky Playground this week.
The first one is my lovely daughter Becky.  She made such a gorgeous bride, and she made her dress herself!  There is my dear husband beside her, ready to take that long walk.  His face says "smile" but his heart said something else.  Giving his girls away wasn't one of his favorite things to do!  The next one is Jonah!  He's such an active little guy.  He'd hate being caged up, so thought I'd go with a take on his name (Bird) and use the cute cage in the kit.  Then comes Abby and her Christmas Cookies!  This is a tradition for her, and she loves it! Especially the eating part.  The little one on the swing is Meggie!  She has a birthday tomorrow, she'll be a TEEN now!  So as you can see, this photo was from awhile back.  Happy Birthday girlie!  The next one showcases some photos we took in San Diego.  These gorgeous flowers were too pretty to pass up!!  Hope you enjoy my layouts today. 

Enjoy this Holiday weekend--in the states, we're celebrating Independence Day.  I pray we always stay that way!!


No comments: