Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two posts in one day!!
I have to catch up a bit with some of my layouts!  I made one today with a template and a background page from a kit called Denim from Daybreak Scraps Designs.  The template was a freebie blog template from babyyacks.  It's a layout from Jonah's birthday party.  We had such a good time there.

The journaling says: Jonah’s birthday party was such a fun event!  It took place in the garage because there just wasn’t enough room in the condo for the kids to be kids.  It was a perfect place, as it turned out though.  We didn’t have to worry about spills or stuff in the way, or too little room!   Jonah would have been happy anywhere--as long as the decorated chocolate cupcakes came along!

The next layout is also about Jonah.  It is titled Jonah and the Princesses.   The journaling here reads: When Amy and Scott took the children  to Disneyland, Jonah was completely enthralled with meeting the princesses! Look at his shy little face as he meets
the pretty Princess Ariel. Princess Bell and Princess Aurora had the same effect with him!  He loves his
princesses!  I made this layout with a kit called Just Call Me a Princess by Serene by RW.  I thought it was quite appropriate for the princess page!  Jonah loves that crown I put on his head (it was in the kit!)


I made another layout about my boys
yesterday.  I used a few different kits, but
all the paper is from Amy Teets.  I guess that is all for now!  Will try and get some more caught up tomorrow!

No comments: