Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a few layouts to share today.  I made them all with one kit that Godigitalscrapbooking.com supplied to me for use in round four of the Supreme Team Contest.  I love this kit--it was fun to play with!

The first layout is one of Micah that Becky shot a few years ago, and has got to be one of my favorite photos of him!  He's such a cutie!!  This is the one I used to submit to the contest.  How could anybody pass up that cute little face??

The second layout is tiny photos of all 14 of the grandchildren.  I never get them close enough to each other in real life to get any photos of them together, so they will be photoshopped cousins if nothing else!!  All together, they make quite a bunch of kids!  Each one of them has such a distinct and fabulous personality!  They all share one thing though, they are all very much loved by their grandparents!!  I'm so in love with each and every one of them!!

I took the photos of Abby this past summer when she visited with Micah.  We were at Chuck's house, and I think she was just overwhelmed by the opened spaces there!  She ran and ran!!  Hannah snapped the photos with my camera. 

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! What a beautiful kit! And what amazing layouts!!! My favorite is the first - "in mommy's eyes" - I absolutely love it!! But, they are all beautiful!!! You are so talented!!!

Ritobear said...

I love how happy and colorful your layouts are!

Anonymous said...

14! You are blessed!

Stephanie said...

i agree, this is a wonderful kit. i love the layout you've done with it. beautiful!