Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have a couple of  layouts to share tonight!  the kit came from PrettyScrappy.com.  I used  the team collab kit called There is No Place Like Home.  It is a HUGE kit, with lots of papers and even more embellishments!!  It was fun to play with! 

The first layout is a layout of Hopie when she was just a baby.  It was a little out of my comfort zone, but I guess it's always good to stretch your abilities.  There is no journaling on this one except the title!
The second one shows the boys a couple of weekends ago.  I wanted to have one of Jacob at this age because he's growing so fast!!  He won't be a baby much longer!!  Oh why do they have to grow up so darn fast??  
Journaling says: 
The Birds spent the day touring San Pedro.  They went on a ship
in the harbor, where these photos were taken.  You can see the
ships lines behind the boys!  They always have fun on their
weekend adventures!!                                               

No comments: