Friday, March 25, 2011

Hi!  I've been on a roll this week!  I really love scrapping when it just falls together so easily!  Of course, having such wonderful designers to work with really helps the creative juices flow!  I have a few to share--some can't be posted yet because the kits haven't been released! 

Here is a layout  that I used the great kit PANDEMIC by Dream Big Designs and Pixelily Designs found here:   http://digitalscrapcafe.com/cafe/product.php?productid=18580&cat=0&page=2
These boys really love each other---and now there are three in the mix!  There were three when this photo was taken, but the photo only had the two boys.  Jacob was too small for the bear hug!!  I hear he's the biggest bear huger now though!!  Sounds like Amy is earning her keep trying to keep up with him!
I made a template for this layout for the template challenge that you can find here as a freebie:  template challenge.  Come on over and join the fun!  We'd love to have you!
Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a good day, and may God Bless you!

No comments: