Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi!  Happy Sunday!  I'm suffering with Spring allergies--but since I can't go outside, I've been busy scrapping.  I'm always on the lookout for great beach or water related kits to work with.  I recently found a really fun one!  It was designed by Dream Big Designs, and the name of it is Submerged!  It was just perfect for me to use on some of my San Diego photos, and can't wait to use it for some Sea World photos too.  We always have beach photos to use, so this one was a lot of fun.
Here is the layout I did with it:
It has a white background, so you can't see the edges well!  :)  You can find this fun kit here:
Submerged.  Thanks for stopping by today--and if you are suffering from the same spring allergies as I am, I'll pray for you!  Just think--summer will be here before we know it.  God is so faithful!!  He has the seasons under His control.  We remain in His capable hands!

No comments: