Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Hello Blog!  How are ya doing?  Anything happening here??
I've got a few layouts to share this evening!  
The first one is one I made with a kit from Modern June called Vintage Flea.  When she posted the sneak peek we (the creative team) wasn't sure if it was going to be a vintage kit, or a circus kit, or a bug kit!  But it's a GREAT kit!  I love it.  I made this layout of me when I was a little girl (Kindergarten photo).  My mom had given me my first permanent.  She loved it and told me how beautiful I was, but LOOK AT THAT PHOTO!!  I think she was lying to me so I wouldn't get mad at her for giving me the permanent!!  My sister laughed and laughed.  She didn't "need" permanents because she had the natural wave in her hair!  She still has that wave.  Anyhow, you can find the kit exclusively at Scrapable.co
 The next layout I have to share was made with another kit at Scrapable!  It is from the March Build a kit--another winner in my eyes!!  It's called Off the Beaten Path--and you can get it for free with a 10.00 purchase!  You won't be sorry!  It's fun!  This layout is of Noah and Jonah, and how Jonah helps her little brother out!  :) 

I used a kit from Aprilisa and also a template from her!  The kit is called Colors of Love and the template pack is called Picture Perfect #3.  The layout is about my granddaughers that live in the San Diego area!  They LOVE to visit the beach!  --no matter what or when.

and here is another layout---I used a great set of kits from Simply you simply me (the elements, the papers and the word art are all separate kits but called xoxo.  I love the cute elements in this kit!  I also used a template from Connie Prince.  Love her templates too!
 My last layout share for tonight is from a kit from Double Dutch Designs called Circle Crazy and a template from ME!  :)   This is Noah again--He's such a sweetie!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Keep a song in your heart and a prayer on your lips!  See ya next time!

1 comment:

amy! said...

great post filled with lovely LOs.