Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've been working really hard to stay ahead of the great designers I CT for!  Their kits are so much fun, and so beautiful I hate to miss even ONE of them!!  Thank you--ALL of you!  I love you all!! 
I've posted most of the layouts on my facebook page, but haven't had time to get them all on my poor blog.  I do have one to share today; it's a layout I made with a kit called Christmas Eve Collection by Elker W. Designs.  It is full of LOTS of elements and beautifully crafted papers.  It has a cute alphabet included in the collection too. 
You can find it here: http://digitalscrapcafe.com/cafe/product.php?productid=18744&cat=0&page=1
and here is the layout.
 While we're talking about Digital Scrap Cafe, I'd also like to call to your attention the TEMPLATE Challenge I'm hosting this week!  (I made the template, and you can get it for FREE!)  AND, if you participate in the challenge, and post your layout, you even get a coupon for use in the store!  Here is the link for the challenge if you'd like to take part! Digital Scrap Cafe Template Challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope to see you at the template challenge!!

No comments: