Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi!  We started the year out with a "significant snow storm" here in the desert!  It was fun!  Significant means more than a dusting--we actually received about 4 inches.  The good part of living in the desert, though, is the snow is gone in 24 hours!  I can love the snow for 24 hours and then the sun is back out, and the temperatures return to "normal" for us--in the 60's.  Beautiful!!  I took some fun photos, though, while it was here!
The layout I have to share today was made with a kit from Caged Bird Designs called Fun, Fanciful and Bright!
Like all of her kits, this is another really cute one!  I love working with them.  I told you in the last post that we spent Christmas in San Diego with my daughter's family.  Well, these photos are from that trip.  We always have a good time when we visit Debbie and the family.
That is all I have to share today!  Have a great day, and may God Bless!

No comments: