Saturday, January 08, 2011

Here I am finally!  I have a lot to catch up on--and a lot of posting to do!!  Now that the holidays are over, I may have more time to post--maybe!!  The holidays are always such a busy time for everybody.  We spent Christmas week in San Diego with one of my daughters.  We always have such a good time when we visit family.  Before that, we spent some time in Colorado with another daughter!!  Being retired, I'm thankful we have time to do some visiting. 

This brings me to the layout I want to share today.  We have 14 grandchildren!  And each and every one of them is so special.  I could have used photos of any of them in the layout I'm going to share, and the journaling could have stayed the same.  All the grandchildren are precious!

I'll start my post with a layout of my Colorado grandchildren!  This is Abby, Sarah, and Micah.  I made it with a kit called Woodland Winter by Dream Big Designs.  The journaling says The most wonderful time of the year is when we can spend time together.  It’s so much fun to see your sweet smiling faces and feel the warm hugs you give us! We love you all so much!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you stop by again real soon.

No comments: