Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Blog!  Surprise!  I have another post.  I'm reliving fun snow storms from the past.  The one I scrapped today was in December 2008.  Chuck and Gina had left the valley to meet with Andrew's birth mother while the baby was born!  They got stuck out of town because ANY snowfall closes our roads.  Thankfully, I was able to spend the time with Hannah, Adam, and Hope!  Hannah took good care of us, and Adam made sure the wood fire was keeping us warm, and Hope had fun in the snow!  We all had a good time together.

I made the layout with the January Collab from Digital Scrap Cafe.  I wasn't expecting so much fun when I unzipped the kit though!  The preview didn't show as much as what was in the kit at all.  I was SO pleasantly surprised.  It's a beautiful kit!  Here is the layout I did.  I also used a freebie blog template from Irene.
Thanks for stopping by again!  God bless you. 

No comments: