Sunday, August 08, 2010

Today I have some fun news!  I've been picked up by two new Creative Teams this past week, and I'm so excited!  Also be guesting for another one in September, but I'll tell you about that one later!  One of my new teams is with Mandy King, and the other is the Polka Dot Plum site!  I've been a "Chatter Dot" for about a month now, so have been looking the site over a bit already.  I haven't had the time  to work with any of the kits from Polka dot Plum yet.  I think they are next on my list.  I've been working with Mandy's new kits this week, and I can share them today.
   I've always loved this photo of Abby and Horsie.  She always thought of Horsie as her "best friend" and I was happy to visit with Horsie when she came to visit us earlier this summer.  Abby still loves Horsie!  This week Abby is actually taking a class at a park located by them, all about taking care of horses.  She told me on the phone how excited she is, and how much she is looking forward to it.  Becky has already started school for this coming year, so Abby is going to be one busy girl this week with the horse class, then come home and work on school lessons!  We all know, though, that Abby is up to the task! 
I used the new kit by Mandy King called Bright Possibilities that you can find here:  http://www.scrappity-doo-dah.com/store/product.php?productid=4845&cat=98

The next layout was also made with the above kit!  All the grandchildren love grandpa's garden (our back yard!)  It's a great place to explore!  The other layout I have for you today is one made with Mandy King's other new kit this week!  It is called New Beginnings and can be found here:  http://www.scrappity-doo-dah.com/store/product.php?productid=4869&cat=2&page=1.  All of Mandy's kits are full of color and fun elements!  I love the little bird in the kit above, and both the alphabets that came with it.  In the New Beginnings kit, I loved the
The other layout I have for you today is one made with Mandy King's other new kit this week!  It is called New Beginnings and can be found here:  http://www.scrappity-doo-dah.com/store/product.php?productid=4869&cat=2&page=1.  All of Mandy's kits are full of color and fun elements!  I love the little bird in the kit above and both the alphabets that came with it are so much fun!!  In the New Beginnings kit, I loved the beautiful word art that was included!!  You can see the title that was part of the word art.  I used a template from Chrissy W with the layout below.

 Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  It it's good to 'see' you!!  Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with some new layouts from kits by Modern June and Jen C Designs!!  I'm having such a good time with all the Designers!!

No comments: