Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm posting four days in a row!  Yeah!  Today is Sunday.  We just came home from church.  We serve an AWESOME God!  Our current pastor is an "interim" pastor, although they gave him a name of "transitional" pastor.  He's currently attending school, but we've been happy to see growth in his faith, in his knowledge base, and especially in his preaching.  We have high hopes for a good relationship with this young man.  (He isn't "that" young, but almost everybody is younger that we are!)  He has a big Picnic on the Ground planned for September 12th, and we're all looking forward to that!  It's been a long time since we've done much celebrating together.

So far, I have TWO layouts to share today!  and I love them!  I made both of them with the brand new kit by Ruby Lane called It's a Buggy World Out There, and a freebie blog template called PC Scalloped Template!  Ruby Lane's kit is such a great kit when you have photos of little boys to scrap!!  Have you ever seen a little boy without a little buggy somewhere close by?  Jonah is notorious for finding "Buggies!"  Ever since he's been a tiny little one, he's loved watching them crawl on the sidewalk, or on the brick wall where they used to live.  He's a little nature boy.  I may be back later to share another one, but for now, you can find this fun kit right here:  It's a Buggy World Out There!
The second layout is some photos that Debbie shared with me from their trip to Sea World in San Diego.  Since they live close by, they get to visit Sea World quite often!  Especially when they buy an annual pass.  Debbie is able to incorporate some of their trips into their home school lessons, so that gets double duty from the passes--fun and education!  Can't beat that!

I'll have several layouts ready to post on Wednesday because a couple of the designers I CT for has some kits coming out then!!  I'll also be posting a new challenge at digiscrapbookmania.com on Wednesday.  It will be the "technique" challenge--which is kind of a strange one for ME to do!!  I'm not "technique" driven when it comes to digi.  I'm more of a find something you like and then find a way to do it kind of girl.  So that, in a nutshell, will be my technique!  Have I enticed you to check in and try it yet??  I hope so!!  While I can usually find a way to do something I set my mind on, it's a real challenge for me to put it into words and try to walk someone else through that process!!  I've found that my head (in logical steps) go faster than my typing fingers want to go!!  :)  So, go to the forum on Wednesday and see if I can challenge YOU!

Thanks for reading my ramblings!  See you later!  Enjoy your day, and don't forget to rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS, and again I say Rejoice!

No comments: