Monday, August 09, 2010

I've been working hard on CT kits this past two weeks--today a kit by Jen C Designs was released at DigiScrapbookmania called I'm All Boy!  and you all know I have a few boys in my life that I love to scrap for, so it was almost like Jen created this kit just for me to play with!!  And play I did!  It was a really fun kit to play with--great colors and fun embellishments.  You can find the kit here:  http://scrapbookingmania.com/store/Jen-C-I-m-All-Boy.html   I have three layouts to share--and I picked up some of the poems at 2 peas!!  They have some awesome things there in the PEA SOUP area!!

I miss my boys!!  :)  I get to skype with them every week, but it just isn't the same--I received a cute homemade card from Jonah last week.  It was made on his favorite colored cardstock (Pink!).  He wrote the message--and I could even figure out what it said!  He said "I love you as high as the sky" and then he drew a bunch of rocket ships complete with fire coming out the back!  (to get to the high sky)  Well Jonah, Grandma and Grandpa love you too--And we miss you!!  (and your brothers of course)  Well, come to think of it, we miss Amy and Scott too!!

No comments: