Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow, I have a couple of layouts to share with you today!!  I've been so busy with making layouts, I've neglected my blog!  I'm going to share layouts from a kit by Graham Like the Cracker (don't ya just love that name??)  Jen makes some awesome kits, and I'm so happy to be on her CT!  This week she teamed up with another one of my favorite designers Connie Prince!  Although I'm not on HER Ct, she's now on Jen's CT, so we'll be rubbing elbows once in awhile!!  :)  They came up with such a cute kit and bundle called Mischief Monsters!  It is adorable!  I'm taking care of Noah and Jonah this week, and I've taken some photos that really fit this cute kit.  I'll share those today!  :)
 Isn't this kit just adorable??  You can find the kit here:  http://scrapmatters.com/shop/product.php?productid=4780&cat=0&page=1

No comments: