Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have just ONE layout to share today.  It's for a NEW CT I've been asked to be on!  It is for Kerry Stewart who has her store here:  http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/digital-kits/kerry-stewart/
I've "known" Kerry from the 2 peas message board for quite some time now.  I'm very happy to be on her team!  Two Peas was the first scrapping message board I ever joined back in 2002!  I've made a lot of friends there, and several of them are on this new CT!  Many of them were the same friends that were such an encouragement to me when I started digi!  It should be a lot of fun!!!   I just hope I can do her kits justice.  Her latest kit, called Candy Apple, was released today.  I also used her set of clipping masks which are so much fun to use!  Thanks Kerry for this opportunity!!
 My layout has photos of Dan and Ashlyn when they went to Sea World,  They sat in the Splash Zone!  :)

2 comments:

Mindy Hanson said...

love your 'wave' Deanna. Congrats on another CT!!!

Lorell said...

Fun way to use the masks and Candy Apple kit!! Congrats on making the team, too...I'm so happy to be on it with you...:)