Friday, May 21, 2010

I love "new release day" from the designers I CT for!  That is the day I get to post layouts I've been working on!  It's so hard not posting them right away!  Today, two of the teams I ct for released a kit!

Graham Like the Cracker teamed up with Stolen Moments and did a great collab called Carry My Heart.  She made it to coordinate with her wedding photos, and it is very elegant!  Those of you who know me know I'm not the elegant kind, so I did a different kind of layout to show the kit's versatility!
You can find this fabulous kit at ScrapMatters.com
I did the layout called Like a Bird.  I've scrapped these photos before, but they just tickle the daylights out of me.  Jonah is such a funny little bird!!  :)  and the other layout is Anniversary!  It is from Amy and Scott's Anniversary in 2007.  They went to the beach for an over-nighter--and Grandpa and I stayed with the boys!


  The other designer is Marshmella Designs.  Her release is at GoDigitalscrapbooking.com.  The kit is called Just for Kicks, and it's a soccer kit!  My layouts, however don't have anything to do with soccer!!  :)  I just liked the colors and thought I'd do something besides soccer!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

That vine accent on the first layout is just wonderful!