Sunday, May 09, 2010

I'm having a nice Mother's Day, how about you?

One of the hardest parts about being on a Creative team is getting the kit before it is released,  working on the layouts, and then having to WAIT until the kit is released to post the layouts you've done!  It was particularly hard with this kit because I loved the layouts so much! 

I have three layouts to share today.  I made them with a new kit from Jen C Designs called Strawberry Delight--that just released TODAY.  And a it WAS a Delight to work with!!  I love the colors, the springy feel, and the alphabet is just too cute!!  I've scrapped ALL of these photos before, but they just had to be scrapped again with this cute kit!  I hope you enjoy them.  Jen C Designs can be found at several stores, but I found her at DigiScrapbookMania.com, and the direct link to the kit is here:  Jen C's Store.
One layout is of Abby on her birthday a few years ago--don't remind me how long ago it was--she's growing up way too fast!!  This grandma doesn't like them to grow up so fast!!!
Another layout is Amy and Jacob in front of the house with the Banks roses blooming in the background.  Jacob was 6 months old here.



and the other layout is of Abby again, and she was just so cute with her sweet little face!  :)


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

i totally know what you mean about that wait, LOL! but it was worth it for these!
i love love love those alphas