Wednesday, January 06, 2010


Well, I've been busy!  I'm ready to post a few more layouts though!

My Bird boys sure are cute aren't they?  The photos were taken the day we went to Amy's house and gave the boys their Christmas presents!  Jonah's photo was taken while he was IN one of the tents we gave them.  We took Noah a TRAIN tent and Jonah a space shuttle tent.   Noah was happier to see US than the presents!!  He really isn't into presents much.   And Jacob was just happy--I think that is his perpetual state!   Even when he's sick he's happy.  Who can complain with a baby like that??



In the next layout, the photo was taken the day after Thanksgiving.  Jacob was so sweet.  He really loves to cuddle!!  And what grandma worth her salt could resist a little cuddle now and then??  They stay small for such a short time!

I have one more layout to share.  The photos were taken on Thanksgiving day.  We all were outside waiting for the turkey to finish baking, and the leaves had just fallen off the three, so they were still nice and fluffy--the best kind of leaves for a leaf fight!
I used a fun kit from Jen Martakis called Nuts for You  for all three of these layouts--she is currently having a 25% off sale at 2 peas if you are interested!  The snowmen, staples and bling on the first layout came from a different kit that I don't have the name of offhand.  Sorry!!

This brings my scrapping for today to a close.  It is now time to make dinner for my dear husband (left-overs again!)  Poor guy.  I got so used to cooking for a big family when the kids were home, that I find it very difficult NOW that it's just the two of us here!  I've got to learn how to adjust the ingredients for recipes to only feed us once!!  So, I cook once and we eat it for several days.

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh those woodland creatures are so cute! and that cuddle layout is adorable...so sweet

Stephanie said...

These are all great - my favorite is the cuddle layout also. Adorable!