Friday, January 29, 2010

Daybreak Scraps Designs went live today at Ginger Scraps!  I finished up two new layouts for the opening I'd like to share.  The kit was fun to play with!  It had lots of cute embellishments to work with, and isn't that little BIRD so cute!!  As you all know, I like to use BIRDS on my Bird family layouts--and even my Bissell family layout got a bird this time!!  It was just too cute to pass up.

The top layout is from when Dad and I were in Colorado to visit with Abby and Micah!  We took Molly with us, and God blessed us with a delightful snowstorm!!  We all had a lot of fun playing in the snow--and even Molly got into the action.  She got so cold she was shaking!!  The second layout is from when Amy and Scott took the boys to the mountains just before Christmas.  They were staying with the "Bird" grandparents and they got the opportunity to play in the snow also!  Give a kid some snow and a sled of some sort, and just watch the smiles!!  What fun.  Thank you God for the blessings and fun of SNOW!!

This cute digital kit can be found here:  http://store.gingerscraps.net/Winter-Chill.html

5 comments:

Pamela said...

These are great!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts. I love the color combo you used. Perfect!

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooooo i love the colors and swirls. very pretty.

Kim Faucher said...

;ahhhh that birdie is so cute!! the kit is great.. I love the sparkly snowflakes

Jen Martakis said...

These are so cute Deanna! I just love the birds you find! :)