Monday, January 04, 2010

For the new year, I gave my blog a face lift!  I think I like the new look!  But don't get too used to it because I figured out how to do it, and it wasn't that hard.  :)  As the saying goes, if "I" can do it--ANYBODY can do it!!!  I've been taking part in some challenges on the yahoo lists I belong to, and doing some layouts for the CT's I'm on, so I have things to post again.  Now that things have settled down from the holidays, I'll probably have time to post the stored layouts! 

This layout is from Halloween!  I'm a little behind.  Noah was such a cute little pirate this year, when I saw this kit at Digi-licious Designs, I thought it would make the perfect kit for this photo!  The kit's name is Shiver Me Timbers--isn't that just perfect??  Don't you just want to pick this little guy up and give him a  big hug??  I'm afraid that is what I do every time I see him! 

The next layout is also from this same kit, and again, from Halloween!  But I included all the little gremlins that went trick-or-treating together in San Diego!!  It is so neat when the cousins can spend time together and enjoy each other.  It happens so few times a year.  I had to take advantage of the time and fill my camera with photos to last the whole year!

Moving right along to Christmas Eve, I finished up a layout from our visit with my son's family.  Gina is one of the best cooks I know, and she made a delicious dinner for us!  Then we opened presents and played a bit.  After that, Chuck and the kids set up the new wii and played some of the new games.  They were so happy with their presents!!  We enjoyed our evening together.  One thing we forgot was to have time to have Hannah play some songs on the piano!  She always does such a fantastic job with her music!! 
This kit was from Bella Gypsy and is called Christmas Past.  I love their things!   I also used a blog freebie template.  I love those things also!  Yeah for templates.


No comments: