Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hiya!!

The summer is coming to a close soon!  It's been very hot here in the desert for the last couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to some cooler weather and cooler nights!  I actually don't mind the heat, but when coupled with high humidity, it gets a bit draggy around here!  We usually have "monsoon" type weather a couple of weeks in the summer.  All in all, though, this summer has been one of our cooler summers since we moved here in 1972. 
I have a few things to share with you today.  I'm only going to cover one designer today.  Her name is Ryan Caselton, and she designs under the name ROSEYTOES DESIGNS.  I haven't asked her yet how she picked that name, but I might!  :)  She currently has stores at Gingerscraps and Gotta Pixel.  She used to design at a site I CT'd for, so I used to work with her product occasionally while she was there. 
Anyhow, I've worked with a couple of her products this past week that I'd like to share today!  The first product is called LOVE YOU FOREVER.  I love the beautiful colors in the kit! 
See how pretty?  I loved it!  I made these two layouts with it!
I liked the versatility of the kit!  The colors would go with about anything!! 
You can find this kit here and here.
The other kit I worked with was called Backyard Play.  This kit is found here and here.
It has many nice and unique elements to play with, and a calm color palate!  It was great to use for these layouts of the grandchildren!!

Besides the kit shown, I also  used the matching templates and the grunge add on that can be found in the two stores!!  Look at the different looking layouts I did with the same kit.  I love it when I can do that!!  With Ryans kits, that is a given!  It's possible to make several very unique looking layouts with the same kit.  I love them, and you will too!!  Take a look in her stores!  I'm sure you'll find something that will inspire you to create a memory!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll stop by again soon.  In the meantime, may God bless you!






No comments: