Monday, July 09, 2012

Check Out These Great New Kits!!

Yeah, I know it's been a long time again.  My bad! 
I have been busy with life--and that is good!  Earl and I decided to spend some time in the shed.  Not because we wanted to be in there, but because it really needed organizing and De-cluttering!  It took us several days, but we did it!  We got rid of LOTS of stuff.  The funny part, though, the shed is still FULL!! 
After we finished the shed, I started in my scrapbook room.  Wow there is a lot of stuff in there!!  I have it so I can now use it for a scrapbook room though.  The junk has been moved out, and the furniture is moved around to a place that I can use the room for actually scrapbooking!!  I even made four paper pages in the past couple of days.  So fun!!
I've also been busy with my Creative Teams!  I love scrapping.  It's so much fun to take some photos, a new kit, and my PSE program and come up with a memory!  I love not having to clean up afterward!  It's great.
Now, to the kits being released today!  Siamese Studio has a new collection in the Grab A byte section at Scrapbook Bytes
called Music of My Heart. 




This collection is so sweet and delicate!  I just love it all!!
I made this layout with it.  This is my sweet granddaughter Sarah!!  She's six years old now, and still as beautiful as ever.  Isn't she adorable?
Another kit in the Grab a Byte Collections at Scrapbook Bytes called You're A Wonder and it is just so cute too!!  It's from Tami Miller.  It has a lot of pieces to chose from!


Aren't they luscious?  LOVE the colors!  They were just perfect for this layout of one of my other grandchildren Hannah!! 
Isn't she pretty?  Where has the time gone?  I surely don't have an idea!!
Be sure to check out these great releases!!  
That is all I have to share today!!  Thanks for stopping by.  May God Bless you!!

No comments: