Saturday, August 06, 2011

Hi everybody!  Boy have I got a deal for you!  Everybody that knows me, knows how much I LOVE templates!  Well, Marie H Designs released a grab bag FULL of really sweet templates for August!  You can grab them here,  and here is the teaser!
 She also released a new kit called Sweet Summer that you can grab here,  Here is the preview

I one layout that combined the Sweet Summer kit with one of the templates from the grab bag.
and two layouts using the templates and Marie H. Designs Musical You kit found here.


 and I did one layout with the template pack and a kit from Twin Mom Scraps called Blissfully Wed found here.
and here is a preview of Twin Mom's Scraps beautiful kit!

As you can see, I've been pretty busy scrapping!  :)  I'm now enjoying a visit from my grandchildren!  They made a surprise visit, and it's so much fun to have them here.  See ya soon!!  And may God Bless you and yours!

No comments: