Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy time at our house!  Three of the grandchildren are visiting for a couple of weeks!  Things are hoping let me tell you.  Grandpa has been feeling a little sick, which is sad because we always look forward to the kids being here--
My scrapping time has been nil since the kids have gotten here, but I have been posting some that I got finished before the kids arrived!  Miss Mis recently had a CT call, and I'm excited to say I was chosen for that team!  Her new release is just darling.  It's called Cook Like a Man and can be found exclusively at Scrapable. 
Here is a layout I did with her cute kit and a template from Connie Prince.
 Isn't that a sweet kit?  I hope you stop in today and pick it up!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you come back soon.  I've got to go play with the kids now!
God Bless you!




No comments: