Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm BACK with a couple of layouts to share today!  Both layouts were with new releases from Pardon the Mess at Scrapable.co.  For the first layout I used new release named Frozen in Time and a CU template from LorieM for this layout of Abby playing in the snow!  This was such a special time for us, as grandparents!!  Coming from the desert, playing in the snow in Colorado was certainly a change for us, and to be able to do it with your grandchildren was priceless!

I used That Summer for this layout of my four beautiful granddaughters!  Blue and yellow are one of my favorite color combinations, so you could say I love this kit!  I love these girls too!! Aren't they adorable?  Oh, I also used a great template from Connie Prince for this layout. 
I loved the elements in this kit, and the great alphabet!  I really love alphabets, but I usually forget to use them.  I couldn't pass this one up!

Here are the two kit previews!
 The links are in the text!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come back again soon.

No comments: