Friday, July 01, 2011

I have a couple of layouts to share today.  Both are from kits of Pardon the Mess!  I love her style, and her use of great colors!  She's exclusive at Scrapable.co and we love having her there!
The first layout is one of Abby.  I've scrapped this particular photo before but the new kit was so perfect for this photo I had to do it again!  The kit's name is Super Conductor.  I also used a template from Connie Prince!
The next layout was made with the Raining Sunshine kit.  The photos were taken on a trip to Sea World on a rainy day!  The kids didn't let a little rain dampen their trip and their visit with their cousins!  I used a template from Connie Prince for this one too!  Thanks ladies for producing great products for us to use!!

Thanks for stopping by!  God Bless you!

No comments: