Friday, May 13, 2011

I had another busy week.  National Scrapbook Day was great!  Had so much fun going from forum to forum and collecting a lot of goodies!  Thanks to all the designers that so unselfishly provided so much enjoyment to all of us!!  I appreciate you all!
I'm hosting the Random Challenge at Digitalscrapcafe this coming week.  I used such a great kit--a collab from the designers there!  It was called Joy in the Garden (linked to store) 
I think I'm a collab girl!  I enjoy working with them every time.  They are filled up with such great embellishments, and so much fun to play with!  Anyhow, I did this layout about the California poppies that are in my back yard.  They cover the desert floor in the spring, and are just so beautiful!!
 You can check out the challenge here:  random challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you come and try the challenge.  God bless you!

No comments: