Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi again!  I have a few things to share with you today.  I've been busy again creating some layouts for my family.  I've really enjoyed working with some of the older family photos this past month too.  That is something I've wanted to do for quite some time!  One of the layouts I did with the older photos is this one: 

These photos are back form 1952. The first photo is my husband and his little brother Jim, and the other photo is of his older brother Lewis.  It's so fun to use all the photos from when they the boys were small. 

For the next layout I used the cute Little Circus kit from Snap Wings found here: http://digitalscrapcafe.com/cafe/product.php?productid=19006&cat=0&page=1  and a JB STUDIO template.  This is for the Random Challenge that starts May 21st!  I hope you join me.  You can find it here:  http://digitalscrapcafe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24462#post24462
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love visitors.  I'm going to be participating in a blog hop this weekend, so come on back and visit!  Bless you!

No comments: