Saturday, December 11, 2010

This time of the year is SO busy for everybody!!  I just checked on a package I ordered on Cyber Monday and it's ON THE TRUCK for delivery today--woot!!  Somebody on my list might be happy about that!  It's been hard collecting all the gifts in one place.  One gift I ordered was delivered to new neighbors 3 doors away--another was found on the front porch at least a day after it was delivered, another one got lost for about a week in Phoenix "on the way" here, but was finally delivered yesterday!   I ordered some and had them delivered to where they are supposed to go--and a few of them are still not delivered.  I think it's funny how when you order from Amazon, and get free shipping--and then everything is sent separately!  You'd think since they are paying for shipping that they would combine some of them!

Well, enough of that!  On to things that are more fun--like sharing some scrapbook pages!  I do have lots to share, but again, not much time, so will probably only have time for a few!  I love this new kit by Dream Big Designs called My Kinda Christmas!  I've done several layouts with it already, but can't share them all here right now.  The one I can share, I love!  It's actually a lift from a lady emi at one of the forums I'm associated with! 

Isn't that just the saddest little face you ever did see?  Poor Jacob.  Most of the time he is such a sweet natured little guy!  I guess his mommy must have been where he couldn't see her!!  He DOES like her to be around.  I'm sure Santa won't take this momentary lapse of "goodness" to influence him at all!!  I'm positive Santa has him on the "good" list this year!!  Such a special little guy.


I used ScrapElfs new kit called Jolly Christmas for this layout!  I love Sarah's expression here.  She was showing us a beautiful rock she found in the yard!  And look how cute Abby and Micah are also.  Such sweeties!!  They are looking forward to Christmas I'm sure!!  Another layout I made with this kit is here:

These photos were taken at our house in 2008--just about this time of the month.  Chuck and Gina were out of town to make arrangements to adopt Andrew, and I was taking care of the other kids at Chuck's house.  Grandpa couldn't come and be with us because he was expecting some presents to be delivered!  So he stayed home with Molly, and had fun in the snow without me!  And I had fun in the snow with the kids:

For these layouts, I used a kit from Marshmella Designs called Holly Jolly.  It has a LOT of elements--my kinda kit!!  Isn't that snowman the cutest??  Another fun kit is the December Collab kit at Godigitalscrapbooking.com.  It's called White Christmas, and again, has oodles of great elements!!
I did these layouts with that great kit!
And another couple of kits I played with this week were a template set from PhotoCowGirl called Like em Big 2, and a wonderful Christmas kit and word art from Kathy Winters called Christmas Jingle, and Dear Santa word art kit!  I made this layout with that combination!  Sarah was such a beautiful little one!! 

That is all I have time to share right now!  I hope you enjoyed your visit!  And come on back sometime.  I love visitors.  Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

These layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!!! xoxo