Wednesday, December 01, 2010


 I have several layouts to share today!  The pictures for the 2009 layout were taken at Amy and Scott's condo in Santa Clarita.  I love the photo of Noah looking in the fireplace waiting for Santa!  Isn't he so cute?
I used Jen C. Designs new kit It's Christmas Time that you can find at FunkyPlaygrounddesigns this month, as she is guesting there in December!!  The other layout I did with this kit is coming up--it is with Sarah sitting in the Christmas box!  Why do kids like boxes so much anyhow??  I used templates from Ramona the Pest for both the layouts.
 The photos for Another Christmas Story were taken in Denver a few years ago.  Look how small Micah is!  He's going to be seven very soon.  I can't believe how cute he is.  He was bundled up so tightly that he couldn't bend his arms--which is why I named it Another Christmas Story!  It so reminds me of that Christmas Movie!
I used the fun kit from Ruby Lane called Merry and Bright that is also found at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns!  I also used a template from Trixie Scraps for this layout.




There Amy is reading a note from Santa by the Christmas Tree.  Unfortunately, while she was reading the note, Molly almost ate the cookies on the plate!  If you can't trust your dog, who CAN you trust??
For this layout, I used a completely free kit from Simply Scrappy that can be found at twopeasinabucket!  It is called Jingle Jangle!  I also used a freebie blog template.
 Look at that little pouty face!!  Sarah could really pour it on couldn't she??  Every time I see this I think of the Christmas song lyrics "Better not Pout."  She didn't seem to know why at this age though!  :)  I used a new kit by Mandy King called Glad Tidings that is found at ScrappityDooDah, as Mandy is exclusive there!
This is the other layout I did with Jen C. Designs!  I love it when the kids like the boxes things come in!!  Just goes to show you that a lot of expensive toys and things aren't really needed!  Kids find joy in the simplest things. 
This is another layout that I used Ruby Lane's Merry and Bright kit.  I love the great colors and the nicely designed elements in the kit.  The little snowman is so much fun, and her snowflakes are really nice!!  I could scrap these photos of Abby again and again as I love them so much!!  She is such a sweetie!! 

The last layout I have to share today is one about our Christmas tree!
We love assembling our tree, but it's our special ornaments we've used over the years, and the special things we put under our tree that makes it almost magical in our living room. 

I always get the itch to put the tree up before Earl does.  I'd like it up before Thanksgiving, but he likes to wait until the day after Thanksgiving.  I give him grief about that every year, but he always wins.  I'd think it would be him that would want to get it up and cleaned up in here since he then gets to "play" with all of the trains he sets up under the tree. 
 I used a kit called Christmas in Blue that you can find at Digital Scrap Cafe!  I also used a template by Tiffany Tillman!  Have I told you lately how much I love templates?

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you come by again soon.  Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Lovely layouts! Thanks for showing off a layout you made with my templates! :)