Monday, December 06, 2010

I had such a nice surprise yesterday.  I have a friend that deserted California many years ago, but was in my city briefly for a family affair, and she called me out of the blue!  She asked if I'd be home for awhile, and I of course said YES, definitely!  She came over and we had such a great visit.  It was like we've seen each other every day for the past 15 years!!  We picked up where we left off, and I remember why I love her so much. 

I've been busy working on fall and winter layouts lately.  They are always so much fun.  I have enough photos to last me a lifetime, but sometimes I use photos over again--and sometimes even AGAIN!  I have my favorites I guess.  My children are such great photographers that I hate to just use the photos once.  So it's THEIR fault!!

The first couple of layouts I have to share were made with new kits from Modern June (You can find them at Scrapable.co).  One kit is called Seaside Santa, and the other is called Hung with Care.  Both are really fun kits to use.  I used a Ramona the Pest template for the second layout, and an unknown template for the first one.



Another layout I have to share today was made with a kit called White Christmas which is the December collab kit available at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com.  (The fun part of this kit is, it's FREE with a 10.00 purchase!)  I love this series of photos that Becky took in 2007.  The kids were so much fun that day.  What a fun memory.  Besides the White Christmas kit, I also used a freebie Challenge template for this layout.

And the last layout I have for today, I made with the October Collab available at DigitalScrapCafe.com.  It is called Falling for You!  I also used a Tiffany Tillman template with this layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't be a stranger.

No comments: