Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi!  I've been out of action for a bit!  I have some layouts to catch up on, but only time for one before church this morning.  I had this cute photo of Sarah, and when I saw the sweet elements in this kit, I knew the mix was what I was looking for!  I love this layout, and of course Sarah too!!  :)  She has grown so much.  We just celebrated her 4th birthday about 2 weeks ago in fact.  She is still as precious as she was when this photo was taken, but oh so much her own little person. 

I used the kit called You Make Me So Happy by Aprilisa Designs that you can find here:
http://digitalscrapcafe.com/cafe/product.php?productid=18359&cat=0&page=1
And I have a few photos of some of my other grandchildren that were taken yesterday at Sea World!  It looks like they had a great time huh?  They haven't seen each other in quite a long time, so I'm thrilled they  had this chance to be together!





I'm not quite sure where the other two were, but they weren't in any of the photos shared!!  :)  Aren't they just the cutest??
Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back posting a little more regularly very soon.

No comments: