Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good morning!  I have been having lots of fun with some of my grandchildren.  We've made lots of banana nut bread, and gone on many a walks looking for wonderful fall leaves, and played lots of new games!  I've read the same book over and over, put the same puzzle together over and over, and listened to the same hummed songs over and over!!  But, know what?  I'm so enjoying every second with the kids.  They are so special!! 

I have a couple of layouts to share today--
I made them both with the same kit.  It is a collab between Ruby Lane and Misty O'Brien called
Fall Festival and you can find it here: Funky Playground and I also used a template called Hodgity Podigity 3 on the Birthday Cake layout (from 2009), and a freebie blog template called Autumn Template on the Celebrate Fall layout. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Come back soon ya hear?

No comments: