Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've been so busy making layouts that I haven't had much time to post here.  I have a few I'd like to share today.  I have THREE layouts to share that I made with the same sweet kit!!  I got the kit at DigiScrapbookMania here:  http://scrapbookingmania.com/store/Ruby-Lane-Strawberry-Lemonade.html  Ruby Lane has some really nice kits at the website you might want to check out!!
Anyhow, here are my layouts--in NO particular order.

I love this layout and the photos of Hope!  I also used a freebie blog template from AutumnHeart.  I love the template too!  What fun!
Look how much Hopie is growing!!  Isn't she just adorable--oh yeah, that is where I got the name from!  :)



The next layout is named Abby.  This photo was taken a few years ago when she visited grandma!  Isn't she a cute little strawberry??  :)  I have some of the cutest grandchildren!!
The last layout is from Easter 06!  This one has Micah AND Abby in the photos.  It looks like they had such a good time!  I also used a template from a kit called Squared away from Miss Mis Designs.  You can find them here:  http://scrapbookingmania.com/store/Miss-Mis-Designs-Squared-Away-Template-Pack-01.html

No comments: