Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've been scrapping, but I've been too busy to post on my poor blog!  I have lots to catch up with--but I'll only post about one kit I've been playing with this past week.  It's called Girly Girls by MandyMade.  She has several stores around the web.  I just love her work!  This kit is stunning--it has so many cute bling elements in it, and nice soft girly colors.  That is probably why she named it Girly Girl huh??  :)

Anyhow, I made three layouts just yesterday with her kit, and I'll share those with you now.  The first one, called Peek a Boo is Sarah--when she was still little, and still in her crib.  I'm sure I've scrapped these cute photos before, but not in digi, so I took care of that at a speed scrap yesterday!!  :)  She was such a happy little baby--always ready to smile and have a good time. 
The journaling says:  What a happy little thing you are!  We love you so much Sarah!  I love your cute smiley eyes, they look like they dance with glee.

Becky always had smiley eyes!!  :)  Doesn't she look like she just loves life?  Sweet Sarah!

My next one is a layout of Hopie.  Yes, I call her Hopie, much to her displeasure!  I'll TRY to call her Hope, but it won't be easy!!  
The journaling here says:  Hope has informed us that she is big now and that HOPE is her name--NOT Hopie! 

Isn't that just too sad??  She thinks because she's going to be turning 5 that she is BIG.  She's not really, but we'll have to pretend she is I guess!!  She's a beautiful child, and fun to listen to because she certainly has her own take on what should be!!

The third layout is called Running Uphill.  I did this layout as an AD challenge at Digiscrapbookmania.com  Abby really ISN'T running uphill--but the orientation of the layout just made it look like that!!  :)  I love this photo of Abby.  She had such a good time at Uncle Chuck's house!
The journaling on this layout says:  Abby lokes to run around a lot, but going uphill is harder than running on flat land.  


It is kind of a hidden meaning.  Maybe a little too hidden.  What I meant is, sometimes we can make things easier on ourselves by taking a different path.  We don't have to run uphill all the time!  :)

Well, that is all for today.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: