Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm so far behind on my poor little blog!!  I'm not even sure where to start.  Maybe I should start with TODAY and then go backwards to catch up??  I think that is what I'll do!  Today I'm excited because I got up to news that my newest layout won the title Layout of the Day at Godigital.com!!  That was a fun way to start off the day!!  And it was with a new CT I'm guesting for until the end of May, so that was a boon to my confidence too.  I'm guesting for Marshmella Designs who designs for that store!  I'll post the layout here.  I used a fun kit called A Mother Like No Other.  You can find it here if you like!
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_153&products_id=6416

I used some older photos of Abby, but I love them because they really show her fun personality.  She is always so full of spark!  and that spark really shows well here. 
I'll try to post a little more frequently now.  





No comments: