Friday, September 02, 2011

 This has been an exciting week for our family!  School (Home school) is active in all four of my grown children's homes this week!  The last to start has been Adam and Hope.   I used the photo that Gina sent to me on Adam's first day of school to make this layout for him.  He's such a talented and smart young man, and you can see how handsome he is too!!  He takes learning very seriously.  Here is his first day of school layout.  I guess it's pretty easy to be TEACHER'S PET when your mom is the teacher!  :)  Love this young man!!
I made the layout with a collab between Miss Mis and Modern June called Making the Grade.  It is found here:  http://scrapable.co/store/Miss-Mis-Designs-and-ModernJune-Duo-Making-the-Grade.html  and this is what it looks like!  It is chock full of great elements!!  I just love it.  Look at that cute worm.  :)

 Modern June released a great kit late last month called Apple of My Eye!  Isn't it beautiful?  It can be found here:  http://scrapable.co/store/Apple-Of-My-eye.html

I did this layout of Jonah and Noah and a learning activity with it! ( I also used a Trixie Scraps Designs template for this layout.)

Also, Miss Mis released her new kit today.  It is called Past the Pain, and is a very sweet kit!  It can be found here

One thing that helps me with the pains of life is my deep faith in Jesus Christ.  The Bible, as the Word of God offers a believer so much comfort!  Jesus is the answer to the pain in life!  I was drawn to this kit as I've been looking for a kit to use on some of my favorite Bible Verses!  Therefore, I made this layout:
The verse says: 2 Corinthians 1:3-5
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God..  For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into
our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

May the comfort of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!!

No comments: